Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
No – we are not a lender. We take your loan request and work with our national lender network to connect you with a potential lender.
We do not conduct a credit check or a credit inquiry, but a “soft” or “hard” pull on your credit score may be done by a potential connecting lender to determine eligibility. It is possible that multiple credit pulls will be done by our lenders. We also abide by the FCRA.
You can submit a cash advance request if you satisfy these basic requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Provide proof of citizenship, such as a Social Security number, or legal residency.
- Have a regular income, either from full-time employment, self-employment, or disability or Social Security benefits.
- Have a checking account in your name.
- Provide work and home telephone numbers.
- Provide a valid email address.
Your privacy is important to us. We protect your information using industry standard security protocol and SSL.
You can have your loan funds directly deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day, after you’ve completed all of the lender’s required paperwork.
You can request a loan on our site any time – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
There is no cost to request a loan on our site – it’s free!
We are not a lender, so we can’t provide details on your loan, like interest rates and repayment terms. When you are approved for a loan, your lender will provide details in your loan agreement. We strongly suggest that you carefully review your loan agreement and all loan terms before signing for your loan. You are under no obligation to accept a loan offer.